Media Partnerships | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are currently looking for a Partnerships Coordinator to join our Dumbo Brooklyn (NY) team. In this role, you will play a key part in the growth and development of the Media Partnerships Team. You will be involved in a variety of areas including analytics, onboarding, sales, and account management, among other responsibilities. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Bringing in new media sources to supply traffic to our marketplace through prospecting different media channels (Google, Facebook, Content sites, etc)
- Working with tech, operations, and analytics to ensure accounts and campaigns are operating at the highest capacity
- Managing client relationships as well as campaign performance for strategic accounts
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years of sales or partnerships experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Bonus points: Knowledge of SQL and querying systems
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture and team activities
Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.