Onboarding Account Manager
Retail | Denver, CO | Full Time
Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are currently looking for an Onboarding Account Manager to join our Denver (CO) team to help drive the onboarding of new Retail clients. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Conduct daily product walkthroughs to familiarize new accounts with the Datalot platform
- Ensure new Retail clients feel comfortable using the Datalot platform and ultimately maximize their account success
- Complete daily follow up milestones for all new accounts to ensure customer engagement and notate account progress through Salesforce
- Manage a book of business with an emphasis on account growth and analytics
What we’re looking for
- 3 years experience in a customer service or account management role
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly value great customer service
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
- Comfortable working within a MAC/Google environment
- Bonus points: Insurance industry and/or Salesforce experience
- Personal Attributes: strong organizational skills; astute attention to detail; great problem solver; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere; and ability to take ownership for your work
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture and team activities
Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.