Marketing Operations Coordinator
Media | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are currently looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our Dumbo Brooklyn (NY) team. In this role, you will play a key part in helping to ensure the Media Team’s campaigns run smoothly and efficiently and work alongside many different products and departments within Datalot. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports, as well as campaign-level analysis for media campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance metrics across all media accounts
- Work with the Partnership team and management on campaign needs and reports within a timely and urgent manner
- Manage the operational setup and efficiency of all Media Partnership team campaigns
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing and/or operations focused role
- Proficiency in Excel, with a passion for all things data and reporting related
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
Bonus points: exposure to SQL; and/or affiliate marketing experience
Personal Attributes: analytical thinker; strong organizational skills; great problem-solver; attention to detail; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to effectively multi-task; ability to take ownership for your work and calculate risks when needed
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture and team activities
Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.