Junior IT Support
Tech/Product | South Florida | Full Time
Datalot is a builder of awesome software that bridges the technology gap between online advertising and telephony. We are currently looking for a Junior IT Support to join our South Florida team. In this role, you will play a key role in helping provide both hardware and software technical support for the greater Datalot team. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests (via Slack and Zendesk)
- Provide technical support across the company (both in-person and remotely)
- Create and configure devices in Google Chrome Management Console
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Test new technology that pertains to Datalot
What we’re looking for
- A+ and Security+ certified
- 2+ years of professional technical support experience, including supporting MACs
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues both in-person and remotely
- Experience troubleshooting network and connectivity issues
- Bonus points: previous experience working with Google Chrome Management (or another device management tool); Salesforce; a support ticketing system such as Zendesk
- Personal Attributes: a technical, logical thought process; great problem-solver; detail-oriented; ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere; ability to prioritize as needed; a strong communicator
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture and team activities
Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.