HR | Remote in Florida | Full Time
Datalot is looking to hire an HR Manager to manage and support all things HR-related for our subsidiary QuoteManage, which includes a virtual call center. This is a full-time salaried position, available to those individuals who reside in and work in the state of Florida. If you value a great employee experience, consider yourself a people person, understand the importance and value of HR, and are excited to be part of building a great team, join us!
What you will be working on
- Act as the day-to-day HR contact for all QuoteManage employees which include, but not limited to, being an employee advocate; managing employee records; developing and administering policies and procedures, and investigating employee-related matters to name a few
- Support the hiring process from drafting offer letters and running background checks, to helping with recruitment and onboarding from an HR perspective
- Timesheets/Time-Off - support the local management team to ensure all employee timesheets and time-off requests are entered accurately and approved accordingly
- Benefits Admin - answer employee benefit plan questions, ensure accurate enrollment of employees with all benefit carriers, prepare census reports, and help to resolve any issues that may arise
- Compliance & Reporting - ensure compliance and reporting with all state and federal laws, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ACA, EEOC guidelines, I-9 verification, etc.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist role, including recruitment
- Previous experience supporting hourly based employees (call center experience highly desired)
- Practical knowledge of all federal and state employment laws (Florida & North Carolina)
- Benefit Admin experience
- Comfortable working in a MAC/Google environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of your work
- Effective communicator (both verb and written)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun company culture and team activities
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.