Email Marketing Manager
Marketing | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are in an exciting time of growth, and looking for a Email Marketing Manager to join our Dumbo, Brooklyn (NY) team to play a key part in being responsible for our overall email performance.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Work with our creative department to help manage a steady flow of high-quality, high-performance email content, and provide performance feedback.
- Work with our marketing and analytics departments to do thorough split-testing and campaign optimization for all mail delivery.
- Work directly with multiple email service providers to ensure we maintain a pristine sender reputation as we increase our overall email volume.
- Work with our engineering department to help spec out business requirements as we expand our email management platform.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in an email focused role, both execution and strategy
- Experience with the management of large (1MM+ subscriber) email lists
- Thorough understanding of all email compliance laws and best practices
- General understanding of major email authentication methods (SPF, DKIM, etc) and sender/IP reputation management.
- Previous experience in the online marketing / advertising technology space highly desired
Bonus points: experience with any of the following: 3rd party email service providers; deliverability and reputation management services such as ReturnPath, SenderScore, LashBack, etc.;and/or extensive split testing and email campaign performance
Personal Attributes: strong analytical and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture and team activities
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.