Customer Service Representative - South FL
Customer Service | South Florida | Full Time
Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are in an exciting time of growth, and looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Florida team.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with career growth opportunities, join us!
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with strong verbal communication skills to work as Customer Service Representatives.
At Datalot, you will receive in-depth training to ensure that you will be completely prepared to represent our clients and their customers. We are fully invested in your success and will be there to make sure you have everything you need to grow within the company and advance your career.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for individuals looking to be part of a rapidly growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial company. We offer a competitive hourly rate + commission.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
• Fielding outbound/inbound phone calls from customers of clients from various industries
• Transferring customers to the appropriate department(s)
• Contacting service providers to assist the customers
• Handling and resolving customer inquiries
• Identifying the type of service(s) needed
• Being the first point of contact for customers looking for various products or services
• Being friendly and efficient
• Presenting yourself with professionalism, friendliness, and a willingness to help
• Previous retail/customer service experience preferred, but not required
• Clear, articulate speaking voice.
• Must be able to read computer-generated scripts
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Basic computer skills required
• Superior communication and "people" skills
• Enjoy helping customers
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow
• Generous paid time off
• We’ve got you covered – Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits – dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; and 401k with a match
• Fun, friendly environment
• Casual Dress
• A well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is contingent on a background check.