API Integration Developer
Engineering | South Florida | Full Time
Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology for the insurance industry, come join us!. We are currently looking for an API Integration Developer based in our South Florida office. In this role you will be responsible for making sure that our technology seamlessly integrates with that of our current and prospective clients, helping us close business and retain our existing clients.
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Building integrations with APIs exposed by our clients
- Helping our clients to build integrations with our own APIs
- Diagnosing and resolving issues around existing integrations
- Facilitating communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Real-time pricing and bidding APIs that facilitate the transfer of leads between Datalot and our clients
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional coding experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for solving problems
- Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with a dynamically typed scripting language, bonus points for python or php
- Experience working with a templating language such as jsx, jinja, or twig
- Experience with regular expressions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
- We’ve got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
- A great family-friendly work environment
- Fun office culture and team activities
- Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.