Demand Sales Director
Sales & Business Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Demand Sales Director
DashBid is a leading programmatic exchange and SSP providing publishers and advertisers the benefit of DashBid’s Engagement Spectrum – an innovative and disruptive way to measure and value inventory based on the engagement of the viewer.
We provide an atmosphere of high energy, excitement and support while not being afraid to laugh out loud. The next part of our story is expanding our agency and brand ad sales team. What we have to offer is immense access to high quality audiences filtered and sorted through a programmatic platform designed to make it easy for advertisers to consume with the increased benefit of measured engagement. Reception has been strong and we have brought on brands and trading desks alike.
The ideal person for the role is someone who enjoys building a business, wants to be on the front line, can work in an open office environment, is as willing to teach as they are to learn and isn't afraid to take risks. The opportunity is limitless and your reward is a function of your effort and success. We support each other all the way and each have an unyielding thirst to succeed.
This is not a role where you will walk in, be handed a pitch deck and a rate card and go off in to the wild. Our marketing, engineering, product and executive teams will help you however needed to succeed.
We travel to conferences frequently, aren't afraid to knock on doors and offer real value to the advertising ecosystem. If you thrive in a place where you are empowered, supported and accountable for your own performance then I strongly encourage you to reach out to us.
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close new revenue generating partnerships
- Create and execute sales pitches and presentations, specifically positioned to advertisers and convey and differentiate the value proposition of DashBid
- Generate strategic plans to penetrate new verticals and obtain new clients
- Identify market trends and understand client business goals to help determine ideal solutions and new products
- Work collaboratively to drive revenue growth
- Participate in events and conferences
- Travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of Sales or Business development experience
- In-depth understanding of the video advertising ecosystem
- 5 years experience in the online advertising/media industry, selling to agencies a plus
- Proven track record in developing relationships with strategic clients, existing relationships with advertisers
- Excellent analytical, communication, and negotiation skills and a consultative approach to client needs
- Proactive and goal-oriented team player with the ability to work both independently and cross departmentally with product, engineering and marketing teams
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, highly motivated individual with serious work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and learn well under pressure
Compensation / Perks
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a highly competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, a generous commission/bonus plan, excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love the challenging, fast paced work environment and the ability to make a difference.
DashBid was named by Crain’s as the #2 fastest growing company in New York for 2016. This is a goal we look to repeat. We have a strong commitment to a culture of collaboration, transparency, continuous learning, risk taking and fun.