Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Cerritos, CA | Full Time
Inside Sales Representative
Role & Responsibilities
The DMK Family is growing and we’re looking for experienced Inside Sales Representatives to help onboard new clients, train & support existing DMK Professional Business to Business Relationships. The primary goal of the DMK Inside Sales Representative is to delight potential and existing customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers & DMK employees i.e. always finding a way to delight our customers and get things done efficiently. “The Customer is Always Right!”
- Answer phones and assist new accounts through our training & on boarding process.
- Manage relationships & leads through Sales Force IQ CRM.
- The ISR will have a ‘book’ of clients proactively managed by the ISR from DMK HQ.
- The ISR will be responsible for keeping the assigned clients up to speed on training, support, events, product launches, marketing, education, etc. This will be done via phone, email, webinar, etc.
- Route emails/calls/questions to the proper individual in DMK. i.e. if lead from an existing assigned DMK Account Manager territory calls/emails; this lead is promptly forwarded to regional Account Manager.
- Provide customer service requests for existing accounts in regions without DMK Account Manager assigned.
- Positively communicating with customers monthly training dates and/or quarterly specials and additional updated sales and service information. Proactively recommending new and useful products to existing and new customers.
- Asking Sales for help where needed. Inevitably things will come up that are outside of the scope of the items listed above. i.e. Training, tradeshows, special events. The DMK-ISR is responsible for supporting US Sales/Training as needed for these projects.
- Report to DMK Headquarters Cerritos, CA, 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday.
- Support Sales/Training with materials ie. Submit orders for internal marketing/training use (From time to time Sales/Training will need kits/posters/manuals printed/products for demos etc.)
- The Inside Sales Representative reports directly to the national sales director. When support or tools are need to complete work efficiently this is to be communicated to the national sales director.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Documentation & Data Entry Skills
Recommending Products/Solutions to Customers
MS Office- Required
Adobe CS a Plus
QuickBooks Experience a Plus
Licensed Esthetics Professional a Plus
Sales Force or CRM Experience a Plus
We are the Largest non-surgical Paramedical Skin Revision company in the US. With over 40 years of experience in Professional Esthetics, we are rapidly growing and look forward to adding to our team.
Perks include growth opportunities and financial bonuses when quarterly/annual goals are hit.