Internal Application: HVAC Service Technician
Service Department | Bremerton, WA | Full Time
- Dana's Heating is a family owned and operated add-on and replacement HVAC contractor with a full service department.
- We believe in training and utilize both in-house and outside sources to keep our employees as up to date as possible. We are also able to provide electrical classes that qualify for Washington State Electrical certifications (both renewals and classroom hours for trainees) for our employees.
- Dana's Heating's service technicians are resposnible to understand the complete system from diagnostic, service, and maintenance perspectives. A system might be a gas furnace, or a mini-split heat pump, it might be an oil furnace or an 18 SEER variable speed heat pump.
- Our Technicians perform a variety of service tasks to do the "right thing" and what is best for the customer. This may include, but not be limited to:
- Repairs when needed and that make sense.
- Proactive repairs when it might help the customer.
- Enhancements to the system.
- Recommend replacement when necessary.
- Our service technicians are also responsible for the training and progressive improvement of our maintenance technicians.
- Experience performing all facets of HVAC service and maintenance.
- Own basic tools of the trade.
- Have basic understanding of ductwork and air flow.
- EPA Refrigerant handling certification.
- Have basic understanding of electrical circuits.
- Clean driving record.
- Washington State 06a or 06b low voltage electrical license.
- NATE certifications are highly valued.
- Understand and are comfortable with the latest HVAC technology (mini-splits, variable speed equipment, etc.).
Dana's Heating is a union shop. As such, we offer a dynamic benefit package including:
- Competitive wage.
- Family medical plan with company paid premiums.
- Family dental plan with company paid premiums.
- Family vision plan with company paid premiums.
- Paid vacation.
- Company funded pension plan.