HVAC Service Technician
Service Department | Bremerton, WA | Full Time
- Dana's Heating is a family owned and operated add-on and replacement HVAC contractor with a full service department.
- We believe in training and utilize both in-house and outside sources to keep our employees as up to date as possible.
- Dana's Heating's service technicians are resposnible to understand the complete system from diagnostic, service, and maintenance perspectives. A system might be a gas furnace, or a mini-split heat pump, it might be an oil furnace or an 18 SEER variable speed heat pump.
- Our Technicians perform a variety of service tasks to do the "right thing" and what is best for the customer. This may include, but not be limited to:
- Repairs when needed and that make sense.
- Proactive repairs when it might help the customer.
- Enhancements to the system.
- Recommend replacement when necessary.
- Our service technicians are also responsible for the training and progressive improvement of our maintenance technicians.
- Experience performing all facets of HVAC service and maintenance.
- Own basic tools of the trade.
- Have basic understanding of ductwork and air flow.
- EPA Refrigerant handling certification.
- Have basic understanding of electrical circuits.
- Clean driving record.
- Washington State 06a or 06b low voltage electrical license.
- Understand and are comfortable with the latest HVAC technology (mini-splits, variable speed equipment, etc.).
Dana's Heating is a union shop. As such, we offer a dynamic benefit package including:
- Family medical plan with company paid premiums.
- Family dental plan with company paid premiums.
- Family vision plan with company paid premiums.
- Paid vacation.
- Company funded pension plan.