HVAC Lead Installer
Install department | Bremerton, WA | Full Time
- Dana's Heating is a family owned and operated add-on and replacement HVAC contractor with a full service department.
- We believe in training and utilize both in-house and outside sources to keep our employees as up to date as possible. We are also able to provide electrical classes that qualify for Washington State Electrical certifications (for both renewals and classroom hours for trainees) for our employees.
- Dana's Heating's Lead Installers are in charge of the complete installation of the system. A system might be a gas furnace, or a mini-split heat pump, it might be an oil furnace or an 18 SEER variable speed heat pump:
- The day typically starts with a briefing about the job to be done.
- Then assemble equipment, parts, and pieces for the job.
- After that, go to the job site and perform the work in an efficient, safe manner.
- Finally, when the job is finnished, return to the shop, clean the truck and restation it for the next day.
- Our Lead Installers are also responsible for the training and progressive improvement of their helpers (apprentices).
- Experience performing all facets of HVAC installations.
- Own basic tools of the trade.
- Have basic understanding of ductwork and air flow.
- Ability to build sheet metal transitions.
- Ability to run refrigeration line sets.
- EPA Refrigerant handling certification.
- Have basic understanding of electrical circuits.
- Clean driving record.
- Washington State 06a or 06b low voltage electrical license.
- NATE certifications are highly valued.
- Understand and are comfortable with the latest technology (mini-splits, variable speed equipment, etc.).
Dana's Heating is a union shop. As such, we offer a dynamic benefit package including:
- Competitive wage.
- Family medical plan with company paid premiums.
- Family dental plan with company paid premiums.
- Family vision plan with company paid premiums.
- Paid vacation.
- Company funded pension plan.