HVAC Install Helper
Install department | Bremerton, WA | Full Time
- Dana's Heating is a family owned and operated add-on and replacement HVAC contractor with a full service department.
- We believe in training and utilize both in-house and outside sources to keep our employees as up to date as possible.
- Dana's Heating's Install Helpersers are tasked with assisting the Lead Installer for the complete installation of the system. A system might be a gas furnace, or a mini-split heat pump, it might be an oil furnace or an 18 SEER variable speed heat pump:
- The day typically starts with a briefing about the job to be done from the Lead Installer.
- Then assemble equipment, parts, and pieces for the job.
- After that, go to the job site and perform the work in an efficiant, safe manner with direction from the Lead Installer.
- Finally, when the job is finnished, return to the shop, clean the truck and restation it for the next day.
- Our Install Helpers also receive training and should show progressive improvement from their Lead Installer.
- Willingness to learn in "on the job" environment
- Clean driving record.
- Washington State 06a or 06b low voltage Electrical Trainee card.
- Experience performing all facets of HVAC installations preferred.
- EPA Refrigerant handling certification.
- Own basic tools of the trade.
- Have basic understanding of ductwork and air flow..
- Have basic understanding of electrical circuits.
- Understand and are comfortable with the latest technology (mini-splits, variable speed equipment, etc.).
Dana's Heating is a union shop. As such, we offer a dynamic benefit package including:
- Family medical plan with company paid premiums.
- Family dental plan with company paid premiums.
- Family vision plan with company paid premiums.
- Paid vacation.
- Company funded pension plan.