Program Manager- IT
Information Technology | Mayfield Heights, OH | Full Time and Contract
Damco Solutions is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
Damco offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
Position : Program Manager- IT
Location : Mayfield Heights, OH
Interview : Telephonic and Skype (Locals Proffered)
Duration : Contract or Contract to hire
A Program Manager to handle a large and complex multinational program using emerging technologies. The target customers would include business like manufacturing, energy, healthcare, transportation, power, etc.
S/he will use knowledge of software project management methodologies, quality standards and business requirements to ensure customer satisfaction. S/he will be responsible for overall planning and delivery of solutions by working closely with senior delivery managers.
- Delivery Management - The role holder will be responsible for managing deliverables against the contracts, including SLA’s, terms and conditions. S/he will take ownership of solutions approach and delivery framework for existing projects and opportunities. S/he will oversee all project execution activities such as planning, costing, delivery and post-delivery review for identified projects. The incumbent will manage and direct efforts of project managers to ensure effective planning, coordination and synergy between projects
- Process Management - The role holder takes initiatives for improving delivery efficiencies; identify bottlenecks in delivery and propose effective corrective/ preventive solutions and practices. S/he holds the responsibility for overall quality orientation of the projects s/he is responsible for. The incumbent also contributes to knowledge management. S/he will also be required to participate in proposal development as and when required.
- Customer Relationship Management - The role holder quickly addresses customer complaints and strives to proactively prevent complaints in future. S/he will maximize customer satisfaction through effective solutions delivery.
- People Management - The role holder takes responsibility for ongoing training, skill building and deployment for identified projects. S/he will ensure effective resource utilization across onsite and offshore including manpower allocation and release. S/he will drive employee retention and resolve employee issues on time; will address morale problems while working with Project Managers /Project Leaders to drive performance management for identified projects.
- Financial Management - The role holder will be responsible for Gross Margin, managing onsite-offshore ratios, revenue recognition and leakage control, billing milestones and utilization in line with unit goals. S/he will be responsible for financial management for all the projects under his/ her purview.
- Presales / Account Growth - The role holder shall identify and optimize the work load in his/her team and provide support to prepare technical proposal.
- Full time Engineering/ Master’s degree
- 12-15 years of experience in the relevant technical/ domain, with prior experience in project managing large and key programs.
- Relevant certification in projects/program management.
- Well versed with various Estimation techniques, delivery models and process improvement techniques
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).