Automation Engineer - C#
Information Technology | Johnston, RI | Contract
- Proven experience planning, designing, and implementing testing strategies and automation for large and complex business systems.
- Proven experience creating/maintaining complex test data sets.
- Propose new forms of data and metrics to allow the team to make decisions on where to focus and improve our tests.
- Extensive experience in developing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Cucumber/SpecFlow, Selenium and Postman.
- Agile mindset and fast to adapt to change.
- Excellent communication, and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and out-of-the box thinking.
- Expert in the following types of automated testing: unit, integration of APIs, UI, performance and scalability, security and data management.