Senior Paid Social Media Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: Senior Paid Social Media Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Exemption status: Exempt
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Paid Social Media Manager will have a proven track record of creating, managing and executing on performance-based digital ads programs. Experience managing Facebook ads as well as other digital ad platforms in a rapidly scaling customer acquisition environment is required.
- Continuously implement, test and optimize digital ads on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other large-scale audience development platforms.
- Provide advertising reports and performance metrics/insights, with recommendations on ways to optimize for scale.
- Optimize measurement for defining ROI/demand, create custom reports and dashboards, audit and improve ad performance throughout the day.
- Work with Design, Copy and Production teams in optimizing creative to convert customers, supported by tracking, measuring, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
- Work cross-functionally to create compelling promotional offers to pair with creative assets.
- Test into new digital ad opportunities to consistently uncover new audience development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience implementing strategic digital ad campaigns, and ad manager tools for all major digital ad platforms, including digital ad re-targeting.
- Previous experience managing a minimum $100,000/month Facebook ad spend.
- Proven experience deep diving into performance data on a daily basis, drawing conclusions and make optimizations based on data.
- Passionate about leveraging 3rd party ad UIs for optimizing campaign performance.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent work experience with a measurable track-record of success, supported by ROI measurement.
- Ability to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
- Highly analytical, focused on developing new scalable campaigns based on examining and gathering data from multiple data sources.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to deep dive into data, creating charts, and pivot tables, presentations on campaign performance.
- Technology and fitness enthusiast a plus.