Quality Assurance | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: QA/Test Engineer
Reporting to: VP, Engineering
Location: New York, NY
We are seeking a QA/Test Engineer to join our QA team to help spearhead our new automated testing efforts. The ideal candidate will have direct experience with automated testing and/or the related technologies and a strong background in QA or Development.
This role will be focused on automated testing at the application and integration levels and most heavily on developing, maintaining and expanding automated tests using web technologies.
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering first-class video workout programs and personalized nutrition plans to ensure that members reach their fitness goals. DailyBurn brings fitness and nutrition to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. DailyBurn's elite group of trainers were specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms. From your computer and TV to your tablet and phone, your workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away. Launched in 2007, DailyBurn is an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI) and can be found online at http://dailyburn.com.
- Working with the QA and Development team members to identify important test flows
- Implementing new automated tests and expanding upon the automated test capabilities of the team
- Integrating the test system with build and deploy processes
- Helping to develop a general approach to automating all key parts of the application
- Expanding automated testing to multiple platforms
- 3+ years experience in a testing or development role
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies
- Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- Direct experience working on a consumer facing web application
- Experience working on TV or Mobile platforms
- Development experience with Ruby or other scripting languages
- Manual QA/Testing experience
- Systems development experience