Business Development Associate
Business Development/Strategic Management | New York, NY | Full Time
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering first-class video workout programs to ensure that members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings health and fitness to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. Daily Burn's elite group of trainers were specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms. From your computer and TV to your tablet and phone, your workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away. Launched in 2007, Daily Burn is an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI) and can be found online at http://dailyburn.com.
Daily Burn, Inc. seeks a Business Development Associate to support the business development team’s efforts to drive subscription revenue and manage/launch strategic partnerships.
Title: Business Development Associate
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Location: New York, NY
Exemption Status: Exempt
- Support the partnership and business development strategy of Daily Burn to increase the subscriber base, product distribution and drive revenue
- Manage day to day partner relationships and work with them to grow and optimize partnerships increasing the amount of new subscribers and revenue for Daily Burn
- Research, model, evaluate, and plan for new growth opportunities in new markets and/or new partners
- Proactively bring new prospects and partnership ideas to the team and respond to inbound inquiries to maximize revenue opportunities
- Develop "pitch decks" that highlight the benefits and relevance to a prospective partner on the value of working with Daily Burn
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
- 2+ years’ in either managing and executing partnership deals for a B2C company or investment banking and/or consulting
- Successful track record in account management and partner relations, assessing and managing partnerships and business relationships that drive subscription revenue
- Knowledge of the digital and streaming video industry – who the players are, emerging platforms, new technology etc.
- Extensive experience researching, modeling, and planning for new growth opportunities that will bring in substantial new subscription revenue
- Experience creating “pitch deck” presentations for prospective partners
- Candidate must have a demonstrated ability thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work setting, ideally in a startup environment, managing a high volume of work by prioritization and practical problem solving
- Energetic, creative and hardworking, with a commitment to the business development role and doing so with excellent, results-oriented performance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and health