Tech Support - Tier 1 Specialist
Customer Care | Allen, TX | Full Time
Cytracom offers Hosted PBX services to businesses across the US and Canada. Working on the Customer Care Team, your primary job will be assisting our customers and partners in solving technical issues. If you enjoy troubleshooting networks and helping customers, this position is for you! Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is available
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Casual, laid-back work environment
- Free snacks
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier 1 support via phone and online ticketing system as required. Handle first call resolution while building strong customer relationships.
- Provide installation support for hardware/systems, online PBX administration, network and communications systems.
- Maintain, organize and manage daily task lists of ongoing customer issues and steps towards resolution.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of Hosted PBX and associated systems when necessary.
- Assist in documenting issues and resolutions to maintain internal knowledge base.
- Recommend products and services aligned with client’s needs.
- Customer support/help desk experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A healthy dose of patience
- VoIP experience a plus
- Understanding of network environments (Wired and Wireless)