Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources | Allen, TX | Full Time
Cytracom is the leading SaaS provider of business voice services delivered through the IT channel.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. Cytracom represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
What You'll Do:
Cytracom's people are our most valuable resource. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you'll work to shape Cytracom's future by identifying and hiring world-class technical and sales talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform full lifecycle recruiting which includes: sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews and closing the candidates.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Augment application flow with targeted sourcing efforts for all assigned requisitions that have low applicant flow
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements
- Facilitate the interview process with the candidate by being the single point of contact for the candidate and following up with all interviewers to ensure all evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Partner with hiring teams on talent sourcing, from a strategic and consultative approach
- Build out expertise in at least one talent acquisition best practice
- Establish a partnership with at least two colleges in our effort to hire high-potential entry-level talent and increase our employer brand
- Actively participate in employer branding events such as: conferences, meetups, trade shows, etc.
- Champion Cytracom's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, navigating ambiguity and working with others to achieve a common goal
- Metrics and results driven, must be able to dissect and analyze recruiting data in order to drive the hiring process
- Strong work ethic, integrity and inner drive
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative
- Passionate about establishing Cytracom's talent acquisition department as a best a class, value-creating organization