Sr. Kotlin Developer
Engineering | Allen, TX | Full Time
Located in Allen TX Cytracom is the leading SaaS provider of business voice services delivered through the IT channel and our mission is to make business communications simple! As for the culture, we love going to work and think you should too! The team holds our company culture near and dear as it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. Cytracom represents community, collaboration, camaraderie and we are DOUBLING in size this year! It's a very exciting time here at Cytracom and we are focused on finding the best talent as we continue to grow!
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance is available
• Disability insurance
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Flexible PTO policy
• Casual, laid-back work environment
• Free snacks
What you'll be doing:
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Participate in the development of mobile applications and projects.
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, and Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development.
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems you can face developing highly available services in a distributed cloud environment that needs to scale.
- Have regular opportunity and support for career growth. We are constantly growing and forming new teams. Whether you’re motivated to lead others or grow as an individual contributor, we hugely bias internal promotions and support growth.
What we'll expect of you:
- 2+ years of experience building native Android app using Kotlin.
- 2+ years of experience Developing Android libraries.
- 2+ years experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Envision and architect solutions that you are comfortable breaking down to measurable accomplishments
- You can demonstrate significant impact your work has had in the past.
- Minimum 5 years experience building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning, and automation.