Channel Development Manager
Channel | Allen, TX | Full Time
Full-time, W2, Standard M-F schedule, Travel Required, Full benefits, PTO
Questions for You…
Do you have a knack for convincing others about things? Are you energized by getting people to see these things in the same way you view them? Are you adaptable and evolving in your approach, and willing to continually push yourself to improve and hone the tactics you employ? Would you like to do this full-time and launch an exciting career with a company that stands alone in the market with its unique distribution method and product offering? Would you like to be one of a select few on the one team that is adding to the “top of the funnel” of the machine that feeds new blood into the rest of the booming company? In other words, do you genuinely want to make a big difference and own a true feeling of personal accomplishment?
If your answers are yes, then we happen to have just the position for you, and we’d like to meet you.
Channel Development Manager’s (CDM’s) own Cytracom’s first impression with our prospective partners. CDM’s are responsible for managing the process to increase new partner acquisition. They bring intense energy and share the Cytracom story with passion and pride. CDM’s will deliver Cytracom’s brand and product messaging accurately to the market. They are responsible for generating new leads & new partners by connecting with prospective partners through events, both in-person & virtual, live trade shows & webinars. CDM’s are dynamic educators who will help prospects see the value of offering VoIP as part of their service offering. They will explain the value of partnering with Cytracom and will create new partners by having prospects sign new partner agreements. They will engage with prospects to increase net leads and warm existing leads through meaningful interaction.
· Increase net new leads, marketing qualified leads, and new partner acquisition by managing channel development team, leads, strategic relationships, and events
· Travel 50% or more to in-person live trade show events and execute virtual webinar events
· Effectively deliver brand and product messaging to market through high-energy dynamic presentations
· Event Management from booth set-up, booth management, trade show activities, and social events.
· Pre-event lead and existing partner communication to increase registration for event and social activities
· Post-event lead and existing partner communication to increase new partner acquisition and existing partner engagement
· Post-event lead communication for prospects that CDM had meaningful interaction with.
· Consistent high volume prospecting activity and delivering accurate brand and product messaging
· Qualifying prospective partners to ensure they are a good fit for partnership
· Striving to communicate directly with decision makers and stakeholders from prospective partners
· Overcoming objections to partnering with Cytracom
· Consistent review of new partner process to provide feedback to improve process, assets, and resources to ensure partnering with Cytracom is simplified
· Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
· Adaptability and works well with a team
· 2+ years of trade show sales experience preferred
· Self-starter with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present value and overcome objections