Business Development Rep.
Sales | Allen, TX | Full Time
Business Development Representative
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to establish first contact and cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are self motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns & events as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Establish trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Channel Account Managers
- Review and maintain reports on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with CRM software (similar to Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills