Speech Therapist/Speech Language Pathologist -Berkeley
Rehab | Berkeley, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company, proud to be the leading home health agency in the Bay Area. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate and supportive team environment. Full Time, Part Time and per Diem positions available.
Who are we looking for: CVHCare is looking for outstanding Speech Therapists (SLP) in the Central Alameda County Area to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Position Overview: The primary function of our Speech & Language Pathologist (SLP) is to diagnose, treat and prevent speech, voice, swallowing and other related disorders. Using a variety of techniques, you will diagnose the nature and extent of impairment, record and analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities and help your patients develop or recover reliable communication skills and maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities. Our SLP's participate in case conferences, in-services and other meetings (remotely) to ensure ongoing coordinated and comprehensive care is provided.
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
- Minimum 6 months SLP experience & A Speech Language Pathology license in good standing
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- CPR Certification
- Successful completion of Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) under supervision of a licensed professional.
- Active CA Speech & Language Pathologist license.
- Good computer skills and ability to complete EMR documentation in a timely manner.
To Apply: Respond to this post including a copy of your resume.
For More Information: Please contact Deepa Achar at 510-690-1930 or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.