Speech & Language Pathologist- Livermore
Rehab | Livermore, CA | Part Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon CA, is currently seeking a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our Home Health Care Agency located in San Ramon, CA. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We are Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
Who are we looking for: CVHCare is looking for outstanding Speech Therapists (SLP) in the Oakand/Richmond area to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Positions Available: 1
Schedule: Per Diem position available (6 visits p/week)
* Non-traditional schedules are available, i.e., Thursday-Monday
Areas available to cover (where patients live): Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon and Livermore
Position Overview: The primary function of our Speech & Language Pathologist (SLP) is to diagnose, treat and prevent speech, voice, swallowing and other related disorders. Using a variety of techniques, you will diagnose the nature and extent of impairment, record and analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities and help your patients develop or recover reliable communication skills and maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities. Our SLP's participate in case conferences, in-services and other meetings (remotely) to ensure ongoing coordinated and comprehensive care is provided.
- Minimum 1 year SLP experience & A Speech Language Pathology license (California) in good standing
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- CPR Certification
- Successful completion of Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) under supervision of a licensed professional.
- Active CA Speech & Language Pathologist license.
- Good computer skills and ability to complete EMR documentation in a timely manner.
- Must be available to do six (6) visits per week, minimum.