Speech & Language Pathologist - Fairfield/Vallejo
Rehab | Fairfield, CA | Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Speech Therapists (SLP) in the Napa/Solano County Area to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Position Summary: Our Speech Therapists specialize in mild to severe speech, voice, swallowing and other related disorders, resulting from disease, disorder or illness. Using written and oral tests, as well as special instruments, an SLP will diagnose the nature and extent of impairment and analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities. Our SLPs strive to help our patients recover and/or restore reliable communication skills and maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities, as well as partnering closely with family members or caregivers to provide strategies to facilitate and maintain functional communicative competence.
- Minimum 6 months SLP experience & A Speech Language Pathology license in good standing
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- CPR Certification
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.