Human Resources | Davao, Philippines | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon California, is currently seeking a Sourcer to join our Philippine office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work.
Position Summary: The Sourcer will play a key role in providing strategic recruitment solutions for both clinical and non-clinical positions. The primary focus of the Sourcer is to identify and develop passive talent through the use of direct and indirect sourcing strategies. This role is critical to ensuring a continuous pipeline of candidates and attracting talent not normally found through the traditional recruiting activities. This position demands a balance of creativity, drive, interpersonal savvy and the ability to work independently. The Sourcer will partner with key stakeholders including Talent Acquisition and Human Resources. The Sourcer will focus on all clinical healthcare vacancies (RN, PT, OT, SLP, etc.) throughout California in the San Francisco Bay, Central Valley, Los Angeles, and Burbank areas. Using internet based sourcing techniques; the Sourcer will identify qualified talent for current and future positions. A strong focus will be placed on developing an effective candidate pipeline to further grow this market.
Take your love of sourcing and passion for health care to a new level by joining CVHCare. We have an incredible team, and are looking for that effervescent, entrepreneurial individual, with a passion for health care to join us.
Employment Status: Daily-paid
Shift: 2 (5 AM to 1:30 PM)
Positions Available: 2-4 openings
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates.
- Source passive candidates through intense resume mining via internet browsers and social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), using proven Boolean and X-ray search strategies.
- Create a database of healthcare professionals and clinicians with contact and location information.
- Verify licensure is current.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- You may assist with screening candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Ability to identify key skills required from job descriptions/postings and identify candidates who have those skills.
- Initiate and develop creative methods and techniques to source, recruit and interview quality professionals for open positions.
- Think strategically and execute proactively with a sense of urgency to fill current needs.
- Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple and changing priorities seamlessly.
- The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed in this role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Sourcing position (or similar role) in a fast paced, high volume setting.
- Healthcare recruiting and staffing agency experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field, strongly preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of search logic, and use of advanced search technology and techniques.
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws related to recruiting.
- Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value.
Who We Are: CVHCare believes in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our team. Our Human Resources Team is a unique group of individuals who not only work hard together, but love what we do, and it shows! Our ability to focus on our goals while having a good time is unmatched.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.