Shipping and Receiving Clerk / LIFT Assistant
Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 15th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career with a supportive team environment.
Title: Shipping and Receiving Clerk / LIFT (Logistics, Information Technology, and Facilities Team) Assistant
Schedule: Full Time – 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday.
Location: Corporate Office in San Ramon, CA
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk / LIFT Assistant will support and coordinate shipping/receiving and operations services for select departments within the organization, including tasks such as scheduling, quality assurance, ordering supplies, shipping, receiving, managing inventory, and other LIFT support when needed.
GENERAL POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Manage inventory – Clinical and IT supplies and equipment
- Requires shipping and receiving via USPS
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Assist with freight which may be large packages
- Tracks, traces and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Accept and document packages and deliveries made to the facility
- Store items received in appropriate storage areas, documenting any changes
- Prepare items for shipping, noting item contents, delivery methods, and other logistical details
- Identify and resolve shipping, storage, or receiving discrepancies as they arise
- Maintain a clearly organized workspace
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Graduate from a one or two year Business College preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Workspace applications, Internet Explorer and telephone protocol
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Must be able to learn and work quickly
- Possess exceptional customer service skills, strong interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills.
- Current valid Driver’s License and means of transportation.
Concentration varies depending on the tasks at hand. High levels of mental concentration are required. Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously and is subject to interruptions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time (7 hours per 8-hour workday).
You must be able to lift up to twenty pounds unaided and be able to bend, crouch, and lift items throughout your shift. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move over 30lbs. Manual dexterity, visual acuity, and the ability to speak and hear are required. Ability to climb stairs and ladders. There may be a need to at times drive to different agencies as needed.
Work is performed in a normal business office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Work may be stressful at times due to a busy office. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact our Human Resources team at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.