Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Applicant must be able to work in the US without sponsorship. CVHCare does not sponsor employment visas at this time.
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our San Ramon, CA office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry. We deliver Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
- Strong experience in software development environments for High Availability
- J2EE platform, Microservices and API development
- Fullstack developer with hands-on experience in front-end and back-end technologies
- Demonstrated experience using software Frameworks, Technologies and Patterns
- Experience developing RESTful webservices using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring 4.X (annotation based Spring).
- Sound knowledge of the Maven or other dependency framework.
- Experience writing unit tests and using mocking frameworks such as Mockito or jMockit.
- Experience with persistence and entity frameworks Hibernate, JPA and No SQL technologies or similar.
- Experience in implementing and using Continuous Integration & Delivery methods: Jenkins, Git, Jira, Confluence, test automation, feature branching
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the Material Design Angular
- 5+ years experience in web application development
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with developing iOS, Android mobile applications
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
Our outstanding clinicians and staff make CVHCare the outstanding company it is today. Our ardent commitment to delivering excellence in patient care is fully ingrained in our company culture, and this starts with our employees. With exceptional skills, passionate dedication, and outstanding values, we've become a thriving home health provider throughout the state of California.
CVHCare is Compassionate, Visionary Health Care. We believe in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our teams.