Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members -- those employees who are willing to go above & beyond. This is wonderful opportunity to grow your career with a company that is quickly becoming a strong force in the Home Health Care market.
Title: Recruitment Specialist
Schedule: Full Time - 40hrs./Week
Hourly Rate: $18/hr
Location: San Ramon, CA
Position Summary: The Specialist’s main responsibility is to provide support to the recruitment function. The secondary focus of the Specialist is to identify and develop active and passive talent through the use of direct and indirect sourcing strategies. This role is critical to ensuring a continuous pipeline of candidates and attracting talent not normally found through the traditional active sourcing channels. This position demands a balance of creativity, drive, interpersonal savvy and the ability to work independently. The Specialist will partner with key stakeholders including Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Human Resources.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants.
- Maintaining applicant tracking system, process all direct applicants in a timely manner, keeping the ATS system updated as candidate moves through the recruitment cycle.
- Identify, screen and submit qualified candidates to Recruiters and/or Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
- Source candidates through the use of internal tools, Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Work closely with the Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Interview/screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries to Recruiters and/or Hiring Manager in accordance with position requirements.
- Conduct and ensure the timely processing of pre-employment screening such as reference/background checks, pre-employment physicals, collection of immunization records, coordinating start dates, etc.
- Build outside relationships with specialty organizations both online and in person.
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, processing recruitment documents, statistic reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines and cost reporting
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Responding to and triage various queries from candidates and other external parties.
- Exercising individual judgment while dealing with potential candidate issues on own initiative and bringing them to Recruiter’s attention as appropriate
- Provide candidates with general employment information during initial screening, as requested
- Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports on recruitment tools
- Keeping up current issues and matters in the organization related to HR department
- Handling candidate issues and inquires in the absence of Recruiters
- Social Media to include Facebook postings, updating blogs, etc.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a professional business setting- preferably in home health or health care as a Recruiter, Sourcer or similar role strongly preferred.
- Successful experience sourcing candidates through the use of internal tools, Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing preferred.
- Experience conducting Recruitment functions such as creating job postings, maintaining a ATS, conducting phone screens, etc. preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, must have knowledge MS Office (to include strong working knowledge of Excel), Internet Explorer and telephone protocol.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns. Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
For More Information: Contact Kimberley Huiltron, Corporate Recruiter, at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.