Human Resources | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members -- those employees who are willing to go above & beyond. We are currently seeking an energetic, effective recruiter to support the needs of our expanding operations. This is truly an exciting opportunity to join a company that is quickly becoming a strong force in the home health market.
Schedule: Full Time – Exempt
Location: San Ramon, CA
Position Summary: The Recruiter will oversee full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions including: Operations, Finance, Human Resources, R&D and Sales, in addition to all clinical vacancies (RN, PT, OT, SLP, etc.) throughout the organization. Using internet based sourcing and networking techniques the Recruiter will identify qualified and talent candidates for current and future roles, providing emphasis on developing an effective candidate pipeline, resulting in reduction in time to fill. Recruiter will be responsible for networking into competitors, industry organizations and local associations.
• Initiate and develop creative methods and techniques to source, recruit and interview quality professionals for open positions.
• Serve as the key resource for identifying, evaluating and managing internet recruitment tools and sites (i.e., Monster, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Develop social networking contacts via Social Media, association contacts, community resources, schools/universities, etc.
• Mine internet resume boards and internet sits for passive job seekers.
• Identify and participate in industry and diversity events to attract candidates; develop a calendar of events for job fairs and industry events to have a recruiting presence.
• Work with Chief Personnel Officer and departmental heads to maintain clear understanding of all current and potential openings.
• Think strategically and execute proactively with a sense of urgency to fill current needs.
• Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple, changing priorities and priorities simultaneously.
• A minimum of 1 year of recent healthcare recruitment experience. Home Health background is highly desirable, but not required.
• Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of search logic and various search engines.
• Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective.
• Knowledge of Human Resources laws related to recruiting. Possess generalist knowledge of EEO/AA laws, benefits, salary administration.
• Knowledge of recruitment strategies and a desire to learn about industry regulations.
• Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value.
• Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act with diplomacy & tact at all times.
• Experience facilitating interviews/presentations/orientation.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, negotiation and critical thinking skills.
• Strong MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.