Quality Assurance Engineer
Engineering | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Applicant must be able to work in the US without sponsorship. CVHCare does not sponsor employment visas at this time.
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our San Ramon, CA office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry. We deliver Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all the products and services we create meet the established standards set by the company. You will maintain strong overall quality control of products while adhering to reliability, performance and most importantly customer expectation. This role will contribute to create testing tools and automation code to test software to support and improve our software business and its operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team.
- Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools.
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies.
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies.
- Work with product owners and leads to identify and prioritize tests that are required for manual testing.
- Help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation.
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing.
- Review user stories and functional requirements, if required.
- Perform or oversee final checks and releases code to production; validates and signs off on complex test plans.
- Proactively troubleshoot for root cause of errors and log well defined and complete bugs with detailed descriptions following the established templates
Education, Experience and Skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development with emphasis in quality assurance methodologies and testing.
- 2 years of experience with various QA techniques such as UI testing, Automated testing, Black box testing, White box testing and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with creating and executing automation plans and scripts.
- 2 years of professional experience testing web based application software using JAVA/Python with frameworks tools like Pytest/Selenium/other similar frameworks.
- Experience testing distributed, high-volume, high-availability web based software systems.
- Good knowledge of using JIRA, Github and the Agile development lifecycle.
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver and other similar tools.
- Experience with automated API tests for RESTful applications, knowing the Restful concepts and automation practices.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices.
- Solid experience using Selenium Web driver, also knowing the best coding patterns to develop a test framework.
- Experience with testing frameworks (Pytest, TestNG, JUnit or Cucumber).
- Experience with non-functional tests such as performance tests.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to communicate technical information to project team members.
- Experience delivering software test outcomes and other key artifacts as an individual contributor in a timely manner to meet project deadlines.
- Be able to adapt to changing needs and a willingness to take-on ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity.
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
Our outstanding clinicians and staff make CVHCare the outstanding company it is today. Our ardent commitment to delivering excellence in patient care is fully ingrained in our company culture, and this starts with our employees. With exceptional skills, passionate dedication, and outstanding values, we've become a thriving home health provider throughout the state of California.
CVHCare is Compassionate, Visionary Health Care. We believe in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our teams.