Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Richmond
Rehab | Richmond, CA | Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) in West Contra Costa/North Alameda County to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Position Summary: The Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) provides physical therapy services & care to patients, under the direction of a Physical Therapist and according to the physician’s plan of care. They provide exercise, instruction, therapeutic methods like electrical stimulation, mechanical traction, and ultrasound; massage; and gait and balance training. Physical Therapist Assistants record the patient's responses to treatment and report the outcome of treatment to the Physical Therapist.
- Current CA Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) License
- One year of clinical experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant required
- Reliable Transportation and auto insurance
- CPR Certification
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits (for Employees 32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.