Physical Therapist - Santa Clara County (Flexible Schedule)
Rehab | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time and Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Physical Therapists in Santa Clara County to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
The San Clara territory covers the cities of: Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Milpitas, Mountain View, Campbell, Los Altos, Saratoga, and Los Gatos,with visits being clustered within a 25-mile radius of the clinician’s residence.
Position Summary: A Physical Therapist (PT) will evaluate mobility, strength and current level of function, while setting goals to improve balance, walking, transfers, as well as patient education. Unlike a rehabilitation setting or even an outpatient clinic, unique emphasis is placed on safe mobility in and around the patient’s residence. Physical Therapists will also make recommendations on equipment and provide training on proper use of equipment.
- Minimum 1 year PT experience preferred (but New Grads are encouraged to apply!)
- Valid California Physical Therapy license in good standing]
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- Valid California Driver License
- CPR Certification
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 12th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment. Non-traditional schedules and weekend only positions are available.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com/careers.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.