Per Diem Certified Occupational Therapy Asst. - Vallejo/Napa
Rehab | Vallejo, CA | Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) in the North/ East Solano County area to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
The North Solano/Napa territory covers the cities of: Vallejo, Benicia, Napa, and American Canyon, with visits being clustered within a 25-mile radius of the clinicians residence.
Position Summary: The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) performs only those services planned, delegated, and supervised by the Registered Occupational Therapist. Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants aid in the provision of rehabilitative services for people suffering from mental, physical, emotional or developmental impairments. Occupational Therapist Assistants help clients with rehabilitative activities and exercises outlined in a treatment plan developed by an Occupational Therapist. This is a per diem position.
- Valid California Occupational Therapy Assistant license in good standing
- Reliable Transportation and auto insurance
- Valid California Driver License
- CPR Certification
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, and supportive team environment.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.