Operations | South San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 15th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career with a supportive team environment.
Title: Operations Assistant
Schedule: Full Time – 40hrs./Week
Location: South San Francisco, CA (with occasional business travel required. No out-of-state, no over night stay)
Position Summary: The main function of the Operations Assistant is to provide outstanding support to the Director of Patient Care Services, Clinical Managers and Field Staff. Specific duties include uploading patient consent forms, processing physician orders, managing DME and supplies, and other projects assigned that support the operations of the Home Health Agency.
- Manages multiple phone lines ensuring each call is answered before the 3rd ring.
- Monitor, order and maintain office and patient supplies.
- Build and maintain an adequate supply of Admission packets.
- Order, receive, unpack, inspect and verify quality and quantity of medical supplies.
- Store and inventory medical supplies.
- Follow security procedures for medical supply room.
- Assist medical staff in determining appropriate supplies.
- Retrieve supplies for clinicians and track required information in inventory database.
- Serve as liaison for representatives from vendors and medical supply companies.
- Maintain supply area in a neat and orderly manner including rearranging stock for orderly and timely usage.
- Monitor medical supplies for recalls and expiration dates. Dispose of expired supplies according to company policy.
- Participate in quality assurance activities and inventory review as requested.
- Collect equipment and supplies from exiting employees.
- Maintains timely data entry into appropriate logs for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and set up for meetings.
- Provide customer service to internal staff, referral sources, physician offices, etc.
- Maintain organized, clean, efficient and confidential work area.
- Enter PTO into system and send out an email to appropriate departments.
- Email between clinicians and other correspondents.
- Follow up on DME orders
- Coordinate for Agency compliance requirements (quizzes, competencies)
- Fax/coordinate with outside entities for clinical notes
- Follow-up on admission agreement (Consent) and DNR forms from clinicians and upload.
- Follows up with clinician for missing NMNOC and HHABN for all patients and upload.
- Daily episode management, tracking of patient’s status in database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: Medical Assistant.
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in a medical setting in either a patient care or administrative role preferred.
- Knowledge MS Office, Google Suite, Internet Explorer and professional telephone protocol.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Corporate Recruiter at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.