Occupational Therapist - Vacaville (Flexible Schedule)
Rehab | Vacaville, CA | Full Time and Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding certified Occupational Therapists in North/East Solano County to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Position Summary: Occupational therapy focuses on specific daily activities and movements. Utilizing the common items at home or special adaptive equipment, the OT will train the patient or caregiver in activities such as self-grooming, dressing, toileting and bathing. There are also advanced activities such as cooking, housekeeping, laundry and shopping that the OT is particularly geared toward. In addition to the above, the occupational therapy team focuses on community re-integration, as well as introducing patients to leisure-type activities that provide a holistic approach to treating health and wellness.
- Minimum 1 year OT experience preferred (but New Grads are encouraged to apply!)
- Valid California OT license
- Reliable Transportation
- CPR Certification
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits (for Employees 32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.