Nursing Supervisor - San Ramon
Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service,Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members. We are seeking an experienced Nursing Leader to provide our field staff with the mentoring, resources and leadership needed to insure the highest quality of care is being provided.
Title: Nursing Supervisor – Home Health
Salary: TBD – Based on Experience
Schedule: Full Time - Exempt
Location: San Ramon, CA
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. This position plays a vital role in ensuring the best quality of care is provide to each and every patient and that all referral sources are provided with excellent customer service. The Nursing Supervisor will offer their expertise in clinical decision-making for the patient population assigned to him or her to meet the needs of the patients and contributes to quality management review and evaluation.
- Reviews and evaluates services provided by multi-discipline clinicians.
- Facilitates case conference meetings to coordinate patient care.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
- Provides guidance to clinicians to promote effective performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Develop and mentor staff to become strong case managers in order to achieve the highest standards of clinical outcomes.
- Conducts documentation reviews in order to insure delivery of quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Works closely to coordinate care with internal staff such as Authorizations, Scheduling, etc. and external customers such as referral sources, Physician, etc.
- Assists the Clinical Educator in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Director of Patient Care Services.
- Current California RN License required.
- Current CPR & ACLS certifications required.
- MSN or BSN strongly preferred.
- 2 years recent leadership experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency. To include clinical oversight and documentation review.
- Experience in quality management review and evaluation.
- Experience orientating and training new employees to include conducting performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Sufficient working knowledge in clinical decision-making in order to meet the needs of the home health patient population.
- Experience utilizing Electronic Medical Records systems.
- Knowledgeable of Federal , State and Joint Commission regulations.
- Demonstrates excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel.
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, family and other members of the community.
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact Trisha Bingham, Recruitment Manager, at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.