New Hire Coordinator
Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members -- those employees who are willing to go above & beyond. We are currently in need of an experienced Human Resource professional. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow your career with a company that is quickly gaining a strong presence in the Home Health Care market.
Title: New Hire Coordinator
Schedule: Full Time – 40 hrs/week
Location: San Ramon, CA
Position Summary: The New Hire Coordinator will partner with the Recruitment Department to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new employees. Other core responsibilities include compliance tracking, database management, and maintenance of personnel files. This person will be an active member of the overall HR team and will provide support with on-going HR projects.
- Conduct New Employee Orientation and assume responsibility of collecting required forms and documentation/credentials. Update presentation content as needed.
- Processing of all new hires included but not limited to, conducting E-Verify, updating all HR databases, compiling HR files, submit information for Payroll set up, etc.
- Coordinate training for new hires, collection and ensuring completion of initial competency checklists.
- Assist Recruiting in the pre-screening of new hires included but not limited to processing background checks, references, pre-employment physicals, etc.
- Responsible for tracking HR compliance, ensuring all employee records/credentials such as professional licensure, CPR, auto insurance, etc. are up to date.
- Responsible for tracking and notifying Managers when 90 day and annual evaluations are due for completion.
- Tracking employee benefit eligibly dates and scheduling enrollment appointments.
- Make recommendations to increase department effectiveness.
- Respond to and complete employment verification requests in a timely manner.
- Regularly maintains personnel files and keeps filing up to date.
- Maintenance of employee directory.
- Providing general administrative support to Chief Personnel Officer as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, accuracy and integrity of HR systems.
- Be aware of HR service levels provided to employees and makes the necessary changes to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ Human Resources experience within an professional business setting- preferably in home health or health care
- To perform this job successfully, must have knowledge MS Office (to include strong working knowledge of Excel), Internet Explorer and telephone protocol
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, and formulating new strategies and procedures
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact Kimberley Huiltron, Corporate Recruiter, at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.