New Hire Coordinator
Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare is seeking a highly organized New Hire Coordinator in our San Ramon office to manage the on-boarding process for new team members, travel clinicians and independent contractors. Other core responsibilities include compliance tracking, database management, and maintenance of personnel files. This person will be an active member of the overall HR team and will provide support with on-going HR projects. Starting compensation is $18 per hour.
Important Application Information: We will send communication regarding next steps via email, so please check your inbox. The application process involves the completion of a 45 minute online assessment, which must be completed within 48 hours of receipt in order for you to be considered for an in person interview.
- Conduct New Employee Orientation and assume responsibility of collecting required forms and documentation/credentials. Update presentation content as needed.
- Processing of all new hires including, but not limited to, conducting E-Verify, updating all HR databases, compiling HR files, submitting information for Payroll set up, etc.
- Coordinate training for new hires, collection and ensuring completion of initial competency checklists.
- Assist Recruiting in the pre-screening of new hires included but not limited to processing background checks, references, pre-employment physicals, etc.
- Responsible for tracking HR compliance, ensuring all employee records/credentials such as professional licensure, CPR, auto insurance, etc. are up to date.
- Responsible for tracking and notifying Managers when 90 day and annual evaluations are due for completion.
- Tracking employee benefit eligibility dates and scheduling enrollment appointments.
- Make recommendations to increase department effectiveness.
- Respond to and complete employment verification requests in a timely manner.
- Regularly maintains personnel files and keeps filing up to date.
- Maintenance of employee directory.
- Providing general administrative support to Chief Personnel Officer as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, accuracy and integrity of HR systems.
- Be aware of HR service levels provided to employees and makes the necessary changes to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Recent experience conducting pre-employment credentials (background check, drug screen, immunizations, etc.) and New Employee Orientation (NEO) facilitation.
- Minimum of two (2) years Human Resources experience within a professional business setting- preferably in home health or health care
- To perform this job successfully, must have knowledge MS Office (to include strong working knowledge of Excel) and telephone protocol
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, and formulating new strategies and procedures
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dental; employee benefits paid in full by CVHCare.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume
More Information: Visit our website at www.cvhcare.com