Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Nursing | San Mateo, CA | Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in San Mateo to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Licensed Vocational Nurse position available is Part Time. We provide an entire internal operational support team for our clinicians to handle the tasks of pre-populating the medication reconciliation, tracking down DME orders, getting MD signatures, coding, lab follow-up, etc., truly allowing you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
San Mateo covers the following cities: San Mateo, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daily City, Redwood City, Hillsbourgh, Millbrae, Colma, South San Francisco, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Belmont, San Bruno, Half Moon Bay, San Carlos, Menlo Park, El Granada.
Position Summary: Our Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse monitors a patient’s overall health, and in partnership with a primary care physician, develops an individualized plan of care for their patients. Each LVN works independently to deliver quality healthcare to their patients. As well as customized care and patient education about disease management, the Home Health LVNs provide a variety of specialized services, such as Simple to Complex Wound Therapy, Post-Surgical Care Management, and Ostomy Care Management.
• Minimum one year of LVN experience
• Must possess a CA License with IV/Blood Withdrawal Certification
• Reliable Transportation and auto insurance
• CPR Certification
Advantages of Working as a Home Health LVN:
• Independent and Flexible Schedule: Each LVN sets their own schedule. Patient care can be scheduled around other commitments, providing a beneficial work/life balance.
• One-on-One Care: The home care setting allows you quality one-on-one time with your patients in the comfort of their own homes.
• Supportive Team Environment: Our responsive internal operations team allows you to function remotely and independently. New employees are provided a structured orientation program along with ongoing support as needed.
• Electronic Medical Charting: We provide staff members with smart phones and laptops to access our Internet-based charting system.
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
• 24/7 on-call management support team
• Paid orientation
• Generous referral bonuses
• Mileage reimbursement
• 401k retirement plan
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment. Non-traditional schedules and weekend only positions are available.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.