Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Contra Costa County
Support Services | San Ramon, CA | Part Time
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) in [Contra Costa County] to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Position Summary: Our Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) work under the supervision of a Nurse or Therapist to help with basic daily activities like getting in and out of bed, dressing, bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, skin care, foot care, feeding/eating, assistance with ambulation/transfer, changing position in bed, light housekeeping. Our CHHA may also assist with activities that are directly supportive of skilled services, such as checking temperature, pulse, and respiration rates, assisting with exercises or repetitive routines as prescribed therapies.
• Experience performing vital signs
• Must possess a CA Home Health Aide Certification and CPR Certification
• Reliable transportation and auto insurance
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
• Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
• 24/7 on-call management support team
• Internal operational support team
• Paid orientation
• Generous referral bonuses
• Mileage reimbursement
• 401k retirement plan
• Promotional opportunities
• Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment. [PER DIEM]
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Recruiter at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.