Junior Software Engineer
Engineering | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We are Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study
- Up to one (1) year IT industry experience
- Understanding of testing and implementation approaches
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Good knowledge HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- The drive to succeed, work independently and collaboratively with your team
- Ability to multitask, and deliver quality results consistently
- Knowledge of RESTful JSON APIs, is a plus
- Understanding of XML, is a plus
- Understanding of the concepts for agile development processes an advantage
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
CVHCare believes in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our team. Our Software Engineering Team is a unique group of individuals who not only work hard together, but love what we do! Our ability to focus on our goals while having a good time is unmatched.
CVHCare is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CVHCare are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and merit….without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CVHCare will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.