Human Resource Generalist
Davao City | Davao, Philippines | Full Time
INTERVIEW / HIRING PROCESS: Candidates must complete their on-site assessment no later than Saturday, December 23rd to be considered for an interview with our Chief Personnel Officer. Interviews will conclude and a hiring decision will be made before the end of December 2017. The HR Generalist hired must be availalbe full-time (Tuesday through Saturday) and begin orientation on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
PRE-SCREENING ASSESSMENT: HR Generalist assessment will take about 2-hours to complete on-site at our Davao City branch. Please feel free to bring a beverage/snack, dress comfortably and bring scratch paper/pen. No outside resources (phone, internet, handbooks) may be used while completing the assessment. If you choose not to complete the entire assessment, consideration for this position will be forfeited.
** PLEASE NOTE: Candidate hired into this HR Generalist position will be groomed and trained to take on the role & responsibilities of HR Manager in the future.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Human Resources (HR) Generalist oversees of the day-to-day operations of wide range of human resources functions and duties to include, but not limited to, full-cycle recruitment, personnel records compliance, employee relations, new employee orientation, disciplinary action, benefit administration, market bench-marking, policy & procedure development, retention & recognition and performance evaluations.
- Oversee all aspects of recruitment & staffing, to include preparing and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in selection process, and administering pre-employment tests as required.
- Facilitate NEO orientation.
- Establish, maintain and control personnel files, HR records, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
- Coordinate, register and monitor employee benefit programs (Philhealth, retirement, etc..)
- Create monthly contributions summary for all employees
- Maintain employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in timely manner.
- Ensure employee licensure & certification is valid, accurate and up to date.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate training activities related to employment, labor relations, compensation and employee relations
SALARY: PHP 15,000 – PHP 20,000 per month
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field. 3 years of supervisory experience in Human Resources - preferably in healthcare setting
- Knowledge of regional, national and local regulations relating to employment and labor law.
- Must have knowledge MS Office (to include strong working knowledge of Excel and creating advanced PowerPoint presentations), internet navigation/researching abilities, professional verbal & written communication skills and telephone protocol
- Demonstrates interpersonal characteristics, such as taking ownership of role, being organized, assertive yet supportive, flexibility based on operational needs, timely follow-up and cooperating with management directives.
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and project management abilities