HR File Clerk
Human Resources | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a HR File Clerk to join our San Ramon, CA office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We deliver Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
CVHCare is currently Hiring an HR File Clerk. This role will assist with daily and routine administrative functions of the HR Department.
- Maintains all clerical aspects of the Human Resource Department.
- Assist with file room reorganization and clean-up
- Extensive amount of filing, scanning and data entry
- Order supplies.
- Assist with NEO preparation tasks.
- May assist with research projects.
- Assist with Birthday Mailings
- May greet job applicants and set up for online assessment tests. Verify that applications are complete and accurate; Check credentials, references and previous employment history.
- Help with collection of documents from staff and ensuring that files are compliant and continuously survey ready. This includes communications to all staff levels.
- Other responsibilities as required
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm (or thereabouts) Monday thru Friday.
- Good typing skills (45-wpm), complete literacy, basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Ability to perform basic spreadsheet functions.
- Able to operate basic office equipment, (e.g., phone, photocopier, facsimile, scanner).
- Able to achieve acceptable quality levels in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information acquired or overheard.
- Self-motivated and willing to ask questions. Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow directions well.
- Flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot. High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work well under stress or tight deadlines.
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn. Is receptive, responsive and flexible to new ideas and changing systems.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact a Corporate Recruiter at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.