Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join our San Ramon, CA office.
- Maintain Human Resources records & credentials, such as professional licensure, auto insurance, etc. are up to date. File supporting paperwork.
- Enter data into spreadsheets.
- Communicate with staff via email, text, phone.
- Prepare new hire packets.
- May help with New Employee Orientation.
- Responsible for tracking and notifying Managers when evaluations are due, and manager followup.
- May complete employment verifications, help with other paperwork.
- May help with onboarding new hires, background checks, references, credentialing, pre-employment physicals, etc.
- Managing sensitive information and confidential matters.
- Other related duties.
High school diploma or equivalent required. AA/BA nice to have but not required.
- Knowledge of Google Suite of applications (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Meet, Chat etc), MS Office (solid knowledge of Excel).
- Good customer service skills. Good data entry skills. Good phone skills.
- Good communication skills: oral, written, face to face.
- Escalating urgent matters of significance to the Supervisor.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Good analytical and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with minimum direction.
- Able to support field-based clinical personnel.
Benefits: Competitive Wages, PTO, Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, free parking, modern office environment
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume