Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join our San Ramon, CA office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We deliver Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
- Responsible for tracking HR compliance, ensuring all employee records/credentials such as professional licensure, CPR, TB, auto insurance, etc. are up to date. Track flu numbers.
- Regularly maintain employee personnel files and keep filing up to date; scanning paper files to the HRIS; manage accuracy and integrity of HR systems.
- Prepare New Employee Orientation (NEO) packets needed for new hires.
- Assist HRG in conducting New Employee Orientation and assume responsibility of collecting required forms and documentation/credentials. N-95 Fit Testing as applicable.
- Coordinate training for new hires, collection and ensuring completion of initial competency checklists.
- Responsible for tracking and notifying Managers when 90-day and annual evaluations are due for completion. Follow-up with Managers to ensure completion and updating of files (hard copy & electronic)
- Respond to and complete employment verification requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with Birthday mailings.
- Assist with Grant coordination work.
- Onboarding of new hires included but not limited to processing background checks, OIG, references, credentialing, pre-employment physicals, etc. (assigned as competency is developed)
- Processing/Inputting new employee documentation. Processing of all new hires including, but not limited to, conducting E-Verify, updating all HR databases, compiling HR files, submitting information to Finance for Payroll set up, etc. (assigned as competency is developed)
- Managing sensitive information and confidential matters.
- Providing general administrative support to the Chief Human Resources Officer and Director of Talent Management as needed. Any other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Graduate from a two-year business college or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Human Resources experience within a professional business setting, desired, but not required.
- To perform this job successfully, must have knowledge of Google Suite of applications (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Meet, Chat etc), MS Office (to include strong working knowledge of Excel), Internet Explorer, Chrome and telephone protocol
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns. Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Escalating urgent matters of significance to the Chief Human Resources Officer/ Director, Talent Management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills; research ability.
- Able to work independently with minimum direction; Respond well to ambiguity.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume
More Information: Visit our website at www.cvhcare.com