Home Health Social Worker - MSW/LCSW - San Ramon
Support Services | San Ramon, CA | Full Time and Part Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon CA, is currently seeking a Social Worker - MSW/LCSW to join our Home Health Care Agency located in San Ramon. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We are Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
About the position: Our Clinical Social Workers provide valuable services that help connect home health patients and their families with community resources for social, emotional, financial and personal support (such as transportation and meal programs), associated with illness and recovery. As part of our Medical Social Services Team, you will have the opportunity to improve the psycho-social well-being of our patients and their families.
Positions Available: 1
Schedule: Full time or Part Time position available
* Non-traditional schedules are available, i.e., Thursday-Monday
Locations: AREA 3, 4 and 5 covers the following cities: San Ramon, Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, Sunol, Danville, Martinez, Moraga, Alamo, Clayton, Concord, Lafayette, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Pittsburgh, Discovery Bay, Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley, Bethal Island and Bay Point.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Medical Social Worker
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Maintains a current BLS (basic life support) for Healthcare Providers or CPR AED (cardio pulmonary resuscitation / automated external defibrillator) certification.
- Reliable Transportation
- General knowledge and understanding of clinical verbiage
- Strong attention to detail for use in chart documentation
- Excellent time management/calendaring skills and ability to deliver documentation timely
- Strong experience using computers and computer systems
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Google Suite or other systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer system knowledge
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Tagalog, English/Armenian, English/Chinese) a plus
- A plus Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Associated Clinical Social Worker