Healthcare Recruiter - San Ramon CA
Human Resources | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon Ca, is currently seeking a Health Care Recruiter to join our office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work.
Position Summary: The Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions, with a focus on all clinical healthcare vacancies (RN, PT, OT, SLP, etc.) as well as supporting Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and R&D throughout the San Francisco Bay and Central Valley areas. Using internet based sourcing, networking and other techniques; the Recruiter will identify qualified talent for current and future positions. A strong focus will be placed on developing an effective candidate pipeline to further grow this market. Using your key skills in relationship building, you will partner with managers, networking groups, associations and organizations to hire the best talent.
Take your love of recruiting and passion for health care to a new level by joining CVHCare. We have an incredible team, and are looking for that effervescent, entrepreneurial individual, with a passion for health care to join us.
- Promote company recruiting strategic vision through communication, collaboration and innovation.
- Drive strategic recruiting efforts through strong communication and collaboration with departments and hiring managers.
- Initiate and develop creative methods and techniques to source, recruit and interview quality professionals for open positions.
- Utilize and develop advanced Social Media networking, association and community resources, and schools and universities, etc. to drive a well-rounded pipeline of talent.
- Mine internet resume boards and internet sites for passive job seekers.
- Identify and participate in industry and diversity events to attract candidates; develop a calendar of events for job fairs and industry events to have a recruiting presence.
- Think strategically and execute proactively with a sense of urgency to fill current needs.
- Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple and changing priorities seamlessly.
- The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed in this role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Recruiter or Sourcer (or similar role) in a fast paced, high volume setting.
- Healthcare recruiting and staffing agency experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field, strongly preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act with diplomacy & tact at all times.
- Experience conducting Recruitment functions such as creating job postings, maintaining an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), conducting phone screens, etc.
- Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of search logic, and use of advanced search technology and techniques.
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required, and timely follow-up/close-out of all matters.
- Excellent candidate management (including pre-close) and time management skills.
- Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective.
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws related to recruiting.
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and a desire to learn about industry regulations.
- Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value.
- Experience setting up and managing interviews, presentations, and orientation.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dental Benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare believes in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our team. Our Human Resources Team is a unique group of individuals who not only work hard together, but love what we do, and it shows! Our ability to focus on our goals while having a good time is unmatched.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.